Monday, January 27, 2020

70% losing days maintained nicely

Last week I wasn't able to compete for a top spot on WPN LB, main reason being that despite buying new computer internals I'm still getting lag issues when getting past 20 tables. Asked infinite amounts of supposed tech experts who despite my graphics benchtest coming back as "very poor" because it's only integrated with the processor, claim that won't be the reason for it. *confusedasfuckface*

When comparing my processor with people I know who can 40 table with no lag and ram being more than ample, it's the ONLY thing left that can be causing it. But since then I've had other major issues whereby it's been crashing non stop for no reason. Kin nightmare putting it mildly, I've done a new install and so far it's going ok.

Missed another critical Saturday for WPN as a result of this meltdown so am on Stars trying to complete their challenge offer which is basically 40% rakeback if I can achieve $1k worth of rake by 5th of Feb. It's looking doubtful, and have just spunked 100 bi's in 5 hours.



This is Stars for this year.


Just never ever ever ever ever ending hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment