Sunday, February 23, 2020

zero pounds, zero pence

Almost into the final month of the first quarter now, and all goals are nowhere near reached.

First off, I sent my pc back and it got tested to find that actually the hardware was fucked! Great. Replaced and returned, it is so far working faultlessly. All the time I wasted thinking it was my fault lost me pretty much the first 6 weeks of the year.

Managed to complete another Stars offer of 40% rb in less than a month, and have straight away been offered another one lol. Touch.

Got all balances back to pretty much BE, owing $2k in MU, and as per fucking usual last night, (Saturday the first day off the WPN SNC week) once again spunked a grand. Literally 95% of my Saturdays go like this. Fucked before you even begin.

So so far I've made absolutely fuck all the whole year. It's just relentless. I have graphs but they're unreliable cuz WPN misses out hands....still...despite them saying they're gonna fix that. Couldn't really be much worse. If things are changed by July, I'm gonna seriously consider quitting for life. I am under someone's total control with this, I am NEVER EVER allowed to win critical flips. EVER

No comments:

Post a Comment