Saturday, January 18, 2020

Two weeks complete, -$500 a day

IF you were given the controls to a poker RNG and told you can deal any cards to any player and put out whatever boards you like, you still couldn't dream up what happens to me day in day out...for sixteen years. I honestly believe I'm the real Truman. You're all out there watching me on cameras for your entertainment, pissin ya pants.

As I said before WPN hands have ben going missing but lately tbh the graphs are making sense again. I THINK it's when you close a table to quick after the bust out hand, so I don't close any tables straight away anymore and I'm fairly sure it's getting them all.


Still a winning bb/100 somehow, and we know what that means. As per usual, a la my entire poker career, all losing hands occur at itm and bubble stages. All my winning hands occur pre to that. There is no evening out of anything. There probably never will be. As someone. controls. my life. FACTOID

STILL the higest evbb/100 of anyone in my WPON database, some of which I've over 200k hands on. Yet some of these 2 ev/100 (if that) players are winning $6k+ on this month according to sharkscope. Completely helpless.

No comments:

Post a Comment