Wednesday, January 8, 2020

2020,any change? ZERO

So how is 2020 going so far Ragz? Spunking a grand a day is how it's going. Started back on the 4th and blown $1000 a day chasing the $1250 spot on WPN leaderboard, as usual.

I reached General status for 2019 meaning maximum rakeback possibilities for this year. Should really have reached it in 2018 but that was another one of my fails in life.

So this week theres 4 of us battling it out at the top and once again one of them is an idiot jackpot reg who wants no part in chopping. But frankly atm I couldnt give a toss, I'm probably quitting for the week. No human can withstand total moral destruction of the soul day in day the fuck out. I am rigged for life there's no a shred of doubt about that.

To make matters even more brill, I recently moved out to my own place, forced to move after 6 years with a friend cuz he wanted to shack up with some bint and a mortgage having known her all of 5 minutes and now as a result my outgoings are DOUBLE. So stay tuned, I'm sure soon you'll be reading the blog of a homeless.

OH and furthermore, HM2 EV grpahs are now futile since WPN started missing hands out being written to harddrive or whatever their lame ass issue is. I started to notice around November time the graph kept reading backwards to what was actually occuring, had a little search and noticed many bust out hands were missing. So no I don't even have the cushion of seeing the runhell to at least keep me a little sane and motivated. LIFE IS HELL

No comments:

Post a Comment