Tuesday, August 15, 2017

update

So in my other blogs on poker forums I basically announced my retirement after yet another horrific bunch of hours consisting 100% of these lines for every hand. Raise from anywhere at any stage that isn't a shove, called by aat least one person 70% of the time, the other 30% violently 3/4/5 bet with top 3% of hands, 100% of time. All flops seen see the following line, c/c, c/c, c/c lose. Or b/c, c/c, c/c lose. Flop top pair, c/c-trap, lead into turn, ok then, massive bet river, was beaten the whole time by the sheer nuts. bet, shoved on, call, 90% favourite, win zero % of the time. Just any possible line you can imagine where you lose, that's it. Lose lose lose lose lose, lose with a hand, lose with the 3rd nuts, lose with the 2nd nuts, lose with the stone colds, fucking lose lose lose lose simply cannot win a single single single fucking hand. Absolute lying fixed fully controlled bullshit. Not a shadow about it.

As I've posted no garfs as such since blogging again, I'll put a few up.

All year has been ok in the $3r 180's, and the $8 180's, so just the 180-mans basically.


And yes my average no of rebuys is now 1.2, since changing to what I believe is a better strategy and probably one I should've used since day one of those games, but whatevs. I basically rebuy soon as sitting down and don't rebuy at all past bb50. Sometimes there'll be the one rebuy, and quite rarely there'll be a double rebuy in the rare event of busting completely during bb20/30, but it amounts to around 1.2 total over the course. The reason for this is that not only are rebuys now raked when they didn't used to be when it was run by, in comparison, decent human beings, but also cuz rebuying/adding on for 7.5, 10 or even 30bbs has to be -ev compared to simply starting a new game. The argument with this now comes in that they don't run half as much as they used to, but meh I'm sticking by it. There's other reasons which I won't go into as it's a gold dust secret that by the looks of things no one seems to have figured out ;)

So back to the garf, my bb/100 is actually to EV in these, evbb/100 being 7.53, probably, I shouldn't wonder, being the best in the world, the ceiling ROI for them these days. However the CHIP EV graph is a different story, claiming I'm around 4 million chips ABOVE EV. This will be down to the depth of stacks in the $3r's and can create such differences simply by running decent with 3 left and HU. The bb/100 is the most accurate bit and that is even, well to be precise slightly under.


The rest of my games, as you will soon see, show there being not such a massive discrepancy at bb/100 once again, but a gigantic one at chip EV in the opposite direction, simply becuz I've ran so horrifically at critical inflection/bubble and ITM stages of all in on-demands and specifically 18-mans. The $15 on-demands are something that replaced $15 45 and 180mans, incase you've been living on planet Zarg and don't know this. They kick off at 27 players and late reg for half hour or so which usually makes an average across the board of around 70 players, so sharkscope seems to indicate anyways. I started off great in them from around November when they first came out, but as usual it was soon spotted and bullied into submission and huge losses by Scamaya once they noticed it. My evbb/100 in them is 10.17, which is very surprising actually. My actual is 13, so above EV. However chip EV is 500,000 under, again showing that the bad luck comes at critical late stage.

Here's the proof. Everything bb1000 onwards...



Wow that's massive!!! And it's the same story for my 18's. Except critical blind levels in those is more around the 300 onwards mark. Ignoring the fact that I'm 52% below EV in them across the entire bb/100 range, this is where the damage is truly done.

Again, a fucking excellent evbb/100 at these levels, but a horrendous actual. This and this alone is ruining my life, literally ruining my entire life.

So for July I mostly tried ACR out, competing in the rake race. It's relatively easy to win $500 from the race prize fund in around 30hrs, maybe 25 some weeks. On top of that is around $150 rakeback too. So $650 a week before you even break even. Being mostly 9-man games, with some on-demands too which average around 20 players, critical blind stage in these are like 200-600. Here's the graph for those levels.



Absolutely out of my control, not a thing I can do as I watch this bullshit go down every minute I play. Honestly the biggest most infuriating part is every one going to a flop with me never hit less than top pair, ever, like literally EVER, top pair MINIMUM. It's beyond insane. Stuff that used to happen like once a week max on old Stars or old FTP, happens literally every single fucking hand now. Totally controlled.

No comments:

Post a Comment