Thursday, August 17, 2017

just another day in hell




Brings total make-up to around $3800 approaching 300 abi's. Two decent runs today, one was 50th in the Big $55. Was going steadily along until suddenly moving tables which as we all know is when the algoithms rape you big ways. With 30bbs I opened QJss from MP, total unknown defended and pot donked a xxJs flop. I called and he shoves a brick but spade turn. meh had to call off. He'd flopped top two but I was still 30%. Well we all know I can't win 230%'s so it may aswell have been -30%. gg.

Also deep in some $22 reg speed, 22nd from 344, lagtard opens on my BB I have AQ and jam 25bbs. His RFI 975% from anywhere stat obviously stood for AA+, rockets it was.

Gotta keep plugging on at the reg speeds, only came to just over 5hrs today mind. Need to start earlier in the day, more 2-3pm rather than 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment