Wednesday, May 1, 2013

massive rant

The past few days have easily been the nut worst of the year, and possible of the past few years!!! It never rains it pours has never been truer! In the past few days my internet, the entire town's internet, has gone to shit, I've smashed my beloved loyal 3 year old phone, switched to the more modern touch screen shit I have laying around from the previous upgrade, had that fail in numerous ways, then gotten an iphone 4 delivered today and got majorly tilted adjusting to it, had nightmares with bank spending about 4hrs total on the phone to them at 50p a minute over a transfer I made to a regular recipient which didn't go through and has subsequently been getting fobbed off from one bank to the next, until yesterday when I laid a bunch of fucks n cunts into a poor polite girl on the phone who insta reimbursed me £100 for stress and phone bills until the matter is resolved. And other stuff that I'd rather not go into on here.

Yesterday forgetting my internet was total shite I made the mistake of firing up some tables for the first time in a while. I mean I've played 500 games this month, prob the least amount ever!!! Well, obviously the 100% record stayed at 100%. Of returning from a lay off to pure and utter impossibility!!! Started off with about 2/50 in AIPF's and ended up 300bb/100 below after about 90 all told. I cashed 2 from 32, not including some pointless min cash 9mans, one was 2nd in a $60/18 and the other was a $15/180 FT I made and was looking to make it a session saver. The FT was full of those horrible regs that rejam any broadway to any raise from anywhere on the table, except of course when I actually have a hand!!!


______________________________________________

MONTH




HEM says over 3k from same amount of games so don't know which one's lying. CARE [ ]

No comments:

Post a Comment