Wednesday, May 8, 2013

beyond absolute words

I'm writing this on the verge of almost requiring a stake. You may not be able to believe your eyes considering I've been playing with around 1000 abi's but, having recently spent $15+k on a motorbike and gone INSTANTLY on the 10000000% guaranteed to happen massive downswing of nearly 100 bi's in 17 hours, I'm just at a loss for anything right now, words, sensical thinking, I'm not even on this planet.

I'm at around 3 cashes in 100+ MTT SnG's, 2 small cashes in 100+ $15 180's, at roughy FIVE HUNDRED % below EV. That's 60bb/100 AIPF EV and 9bb/100 actual since the end of last month. Literally the second I spent that money it clicked...CLICKED!!!!!!!!!!



This is the second big downswing in 5k games. I had a 180 bi swing from December 2nd to the 11th, wow I still can't believe I even survived that, almost $5k lost at $26 abi...SICK!!! Not as sick I know as many, MANY average lame regs out there these days, especially in the hypers, but that's not the point. Bigger downswings these days are caused by two things, and neither of them are anything to do with more regs bein gin the games.

On a brighter note here's a pic of my 180bhp 2nd or so fastest production bike in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment