Wednesday, May 15, 2013

absolutely no let up whatsoever

The utterly rigged hell just will not stop. Am now 12 losing days from 16, and not even below EV, just simply millions upon trillions of coolers, or like last 5 chips going in on the flop so villains quads he flopped seeing a flop with 72o doesn't get marked as a bad beat vs my whatever. Really dunno how much more I can take of this. Have actually been noseying through the job sections of local papers recently, not that it's any use, there's less and less jobs available every year and there was fuk all in 2010!!!!! Looks like I could be stuck in this hell hole and have to end up playing $7 stakes again before too long, as they tighten the rig up more and more each year.


So then I'm left with this vs guy who I'm obv going to ko, plus guy on other table still on 2bbs, so it's all critical, 2 doubles and you can easily go on to win.


This is what every single tournament is like, every single fucking day of my life.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahahhahahhahha THIS MADE MY DAY...YOU THINK YOUR THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS UNLUCKY HAHAHAHHAHHHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. gee wonder who this could be!! I think I'm the only one who is unlucky 98% of the year for 10years? Yes, yes I do, because YES...YES I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete