Thursday, March 14, 2013

Ignoring and trying

So today I've set out with teeth grit. It's no good, I HAVE to ignore this shit and grind regardless. I've just completed 4hrs, will grab something to eat and try for more. Here's a list of hands showing the 906% below EV that I am for the day. So first one's a cooler, w/e, thousands of them anyway.

Best way to view the hh's is immediately pause all of them, then click furthest arrows RIGHT to play out each one.





And a REALLY critical one which I didn't BOOM where I'm CL on 6k chips at bb400 in a $100 18 when 2nd in chips shoves UTG, I call KK and BB folds SHOWING AN ACE. UTG has AJs and obviously the Ace comes out once in 8 times, but in reality one in two. Was out the next hand.

1 comment:

  1. Fucking hell mate don't let donk loving twats get you too down.

    The story of my life at the moment is loose passive donkey calling stations backing into fucking hands by the river after calling the flop with fuck all.

    The most sickening was when I woke up with KK UTG in a 6 max, flatted in 4 spots (as usual), flop comes 28Ttt and one of the monkeys donks for 3/4 pot, I raise him and he flats, the other monkey fold. Turn is a J and he jams and of course I snap him off. He shows AJ and answers on a postcard if you can guess the river.

    Fucking Bollocks.

    ReplyDelete