Wednesday, March 6, 2013

1 week in

Well almost. Needless to say....HELL. Yes it doth continuouth. Well I've only played a pathetic 16hrs so far, and am up $1200, but obviously this should be more like 14 million. I've had alot of 15-35 and even one $60 180 man FT's just to be royally screwed badly in every single one of them. The nut worst being the very one I just finished up, going from 100k CL with 6 left to stone 4th!!! And this was with two 80% VPIP whales, not regs. It's very, VERY rare that I ever don't go onto at least get HU with a 100k stack on a table of whales. Soul crushing final hands saw K5 <<< 62 bvb then 88 <<<< A2o for lights out.

In the $60 FT I got a smashing 9th having started out in 4th. First this utter hilarity cunted me:

Right well I can't post hh's cuz this place is completely fucked as per usual. siiiiiiiiiiiiigh. Basically I raise in mp with 32k at bb2k and BB flats on 7bbs LMAO. I have ATs and flop is T79r, he checks I bet same sizeas pre raise 4k, he calls LOL, turn is blank I put his remainder in, a measely 7k he calls and turns over K8o. oesd. As you know I'm a 3% dog here, sure enough, his 97%er came in, Jack river. Very next hand left with 16k, I shove AQo in, BB wakes up with TT and nothing higher than a cunting 5 comes out.

Played very few 18's as I've started swapping them for 9m hypers. Amazingly it's those in which I SEEM to be running above ev. It doesn't feel like it whatsoever but according to the stats I am. But all in all it's the same old, intention is there to grind, I get 1 hour in and feel worse than I would were all my family burned alive in a grease fire, quit, rinse and repeat. Chinese water torture is much MUCH nice than playing poker....ON MY ACCCOUNT.










No comments:

Post a Comment