Friday, March 8, 2013

425th consecutive day of cuntness

Annnnnnnnnnnnd yet another day of hell ensues. Mostly because I'm half way through a session starting out with around 16 tables, dropped to 8 in about 30 seconds of simultaneous bullshit, when I start regging more and don't realise until ages later (duh) that no new tables are popping up. I search myself and there's 25 fucking tables...I see 8!!! FFS NOT THIS AGAIN!!! Last time this happened I mailed Stars and they came out with the old "it's cuz you're using software" bullshit!

Anyways soon after I brick just about fucking everything as per usual, I make a $3r 180 FT with a WHOPPING $487 for 1st. facepalm.jgg fml kms. So I'm CL, we get to 4 handed when I limp button with 12bbs and AA. Both blinds are regs, sb folds BB has massive stack. Flop comes 726r, BB checks and into a pot of 46k I bet 18,500 and he raises pretty fast to 48k and I flat. He then jams a 5 turn and O obv snap. He has middle pair, 96 lollllllll. River? his 98% chance SIX of course.

One of thousands the same throughout the day. When is this illegal site going to be brought to justice???

No comments:

Post a Comment