Monday, October 10, 2022

Simply non stop decades of hell

I've probably gone to write a post about 23543543 times in the past...well since my last one basically, and every time just not bothered through not feeling I can possibly convey the non stop poker hell I'm experiencing for all my entire playing life, zero let up. I feel anyone reading this wouldn't have the slightest fuckin clue what it actually means. This type of waffle is only spouted about by 1-2 tabling fish. I am the only millions of hands experienced poker "professional" I've ever found blogging or forum posting that declares absolute belief in poker riggery.  It seems all others are perfectly fine. Therefore pointing to the fact this must purely be my matrix and none of you even exist...else why wouldn't someone else be able to replicate my rig history? 

Whatever the experienced poker player or the total non playing novice may think, bear in mind I've played more hands than 99.999999999999999% of all of you, and for more years. This isn't just some fish complaining cuz he lost AK v AQ once one tabling. THIS IS FACT!!!!!!!!! 

I truly believe there should be no reason why I can't take my data to Pokerstars and demand compensating. I get the feeling if they did entertain that idea then they would say on the condition that I never play there again. I suppose that wouldn't be a bad thing. I'll take a cheque for $150,000 (probably way less than I'm owed in EV) and then have to multi-site MTT's on every other site I can get on. The problem with that is finding software capable of handling every site....and there basically is, miraculously, NONE. 

There are no words I can drum up to explain the agony and torture I'm put through incessantly every single time I log in. I also watch hours upon hours of bencb on his RYE streams (among other massively rich and lucky poker players) and I watch how things SHOULD be. Don't get me wrong, he has his fair share of devastation, but he also has infinitely more go his way, as it should. The very notion that bad beat and set up after bad beat and set up should go on for days at a time let alone weeks/months/years/decades, in a game of FITY-FIFTY coin-flipping, is simply insanity. Our poker races (usually miles ahead) should run out correctly IN THE SHORT TERM. In the very short term. The longest run of all blacks or reds in roulette isn't remotely anything like the length of permanent losses from online poker RNG's. That's all you need to know. There's no fuckin rocket science behind it. What happens to me and maybe to a few others (not that I've ever seen it) is mathematically impossible. Pure fact! 

This is the latest string of runhell (although it has never let up since 2004). The beginning of the year started out reasonably ok. Now I've had basically 7-8 months consecutively losing. Without looking at the details because I pretty much don't even wanna know, I'm around 500 abi's down. Yep..ANOTHER record. And that's with the ABI at an all time low as well. Lower you go, tougher the games LMFAOOOOOOOOO!!

The above is all at 10+bb/100, which again I would estimate is a top figure across the games I'm in. And that everyone else who is winning way  more $ than me probably have half if not less than that bb/100. 


Now for the accumulative 5.5yr old graph. 

The above AIPF hands constitute over 2,000,000 hands of SnG poker. 

Aside from the obvious making way less of a living than I should be, one of the most upsetting things is I can't just play for fun. It's just utterly ridiculous how I can't hit my flop remotely close to the 30% you're meant to hit any pair, even lowest. It's simply torturous. Every single hand favours the opponent, not 30% of them, or 40 or 50% as maths allegedly dictates, literally 100%. It's just gobsmackingly insane. I still enjoy poker and despite experiencing the same hell every single day that I play, for some masochistic reason I still look forward to the aspect of push fold poker, like a normal recreational human would, 'hmmm I feel like a game of 50% equity poker where I win some and I lose some, yes it's quite rewarding dontcha know.' But no not for me, I'm excluded from this normality FOR LIFE. WHY?? :,,(((


I developed a flow chart that follows my lifelong poker progress. 


DID YOU SEE A FLOP? 

NO= YOU LOSE.

YES= YOU LOSE. 

Honestly you have to see it to believe it. Every single single hand for decades favours the opponent in the hand. One of the most common lunacies is when a hand is being played post flop.  No matter what position or who the aggressor, if the opponent has nothing on the flop but is continuing regardless, either I'm floating or he is, the turn is 100% an Ace, literally 100% of the time for as long as I can remember. And the same of the river. Literally 100% of turns and rivers constitute one of two results. Either a massive action killer, or the pathetic card they've been chasing all the way. If he's crazily calling down two massive barrels holding 22 on AKJT and I've got fuck all, he will river a 2 and take it to the bank. I mean any insane scenario you can think of is happening ONE HUNDRED PERCENT. It's fuckin matrix world times 1 billion. Five simple minutes of a bencb or other poker stream and that opponent never failing to hit every single flop is them. It's just fucking indescribable insanity. Never, ever, ever ending. 

No comments:

Post a Comment