Wednesday, January 27, 2021

An infuriating slog

I'm on course to net the 40% rakeback challenge twice, but it's all I can do to drag myself to the computer with every single single single day being....well you know the drill...HEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! Last graph was 5k AIPF hands - it's carrying on in it's usual upward fashion, never ever ever ending, thus proving....STARS MATH IS FAKE!!!!!!!!!!
A very very depressing life. Somehow I'm a diamond star so far this year, however. First it was profit in the 9m super turbos but not it's just a 100 game streak in them. Been knocked off the profit one already but maybe the streak will hld out for a while. Still pretty embarrassing I've never ended a year on a diamond star in 17 played LMAO!!

Sitting on a grand down.

No comments:

Post a Comment