Thursday, May 7, 2020

a post

Whether or not I'm gonna remain regular posting for a while or not I don't know. But as of this second I feel like I will.

Another disgusting day. Am now $1600 down from peak on Stars which was 6 weeks to 2 months or so ago having completed the 400% rb promotion thingy. At around abi $13 that's 125 bi's. Extremely standard you might say, but none so extremely FREQUENT on this planet than me.

Looking around at what people are making money in now, even the 6m hypers have better ROI's than what they did a few years ago before a bunch of regs got pissed off with Scamaya and left. A few guys are making 30/40c a game in the 16 man shootout hyper sats and playing loike 500+ of them a day. One guy is making over $70k a year with no big a downswing than $2k, which is pretty sick. I've played a few these in the last few years, and here's what it looks like.


LMFAOOOOOOOO!!! Ok 6k hands is nothing, probably half a days work for 500 games but it's over time at just trying to satty into certain MTT's.

It seems 50c/game can be achieved at the old $15 6m hypers too. An easy living to be made really, so many options too, other sites, great rakeback deals everywhere, it's not exactly a poker boom atm but the closest thing we were probably ever gonna get to it, all these mediocre players with terrible leaks and so on, making an easy $500+ a week.

And then there's me. Just cannot cannot cannot cannot win a single race ever. It's just fucking insane.

Today's 9 hours, 150 turbos.



Whatever I choose to play, I have absolutely no control whatsoever over a damn thing. Every defend vs my open hits, literally every single one. Every defend I make I miss, by a mile, every single one. I might hit 12th pair every 100 defends. It's just gobsmackingly insane. I just check back everything now, cbet down to 1%, I can't win with the nuts....half tempted to fold my royals. And I'm gonna keep blogging about it until some fucker will back me to take this to the law.


No comments:

Post a Comment