Sunday, December 16, 2018

long time no whine, business as usual

So all EV graphs produced now mostly have to be from the 4th May onwards, simply because this was the day they changed the on-demands to the retarded way they have them now, and in HEM, on-demands get listed as games that are zero $ buy-in. There is no way to filter between ODM's and STT's except for this nifty little way, STT's are eveything above $0 and odm's are everything equal to $0. The other reason being that cuz ODM's went to 30k starting stack, to include everything before it (which was all t1500 starting stack) sees a massive skewifiness in chip ev lines.

So!! Obviously none of you need actually telling, it goes without saying, I'm still running like some sort of previous life mass murderer who must be punished incessantly day in, day out of his entire current life. Reloads flying in left and right like crazy, 8 billion buy-in dowswings, all standard shite in the life of the NON RANDOMISING COMPUTER HILARITY AFFAIR we call; enjoyable poker.

And what's more, those absolute whaleregs such as deemsta, poker415 and so on have yet to lose more than one 20/80 a month vs me after 18 months of this shit! It's literally the saaaaaaaaame exact regs day in day out I cannot win a dime from. Oddly however, they've also suffered gigantaswings, so it can't be that they sunrun everywhere... JUST VERSUS ME!!!!!!!!!


So first of all let's start off by saying I've donated $75/game from 47 $100 ODM's played in total. 100% of these games are bubbling AK to AQ, TT to 99 and all that bollox. Obvs I rarely play them now as I don't have enough living expenses to tolerate the $800 million potential downswings in them.

Aside from that, and more terrible runnings in the $50's, the $10, $20 and $30 ODM results are looking thus.




Anyway I could post loads of graphs but in all honesty sample sizes are a joke, I barely really played most of the time after that May promotion ended cuz I've had plenty of life problems I don't need to be getting into.

But to sum up everything in one, this is my 2-4 handed ev graph since May 4th for all SnG's. Basically where the money is.



Still have the highest evbb/100 of anyone in my database (and I have pretty sizeable number of hands on all my rivals now), still not loving pohleese, still got love for the vaginal crease.

No comments:

Post a Comment