Thursday, February 1, 2018

a decade of blogging hell

Hard to believe this blog is in it's 10th year now. Past few days has seen a week of 250 STT abi's down the toilet, and they don't include hypers either!! Plenty of reg speeds even!! Matters not, the rig will rape n rape. 250 STT abi's was completely unheard of a few years ago before scamaya tightened the already cunty Scheinberg rig even more. Today I actually nearly had a spaz attack. Same old fucking regs, deemasteam, poker415 or gcone, coolered vs them over and over and over and over more times in 5 minutes than ALL OF 2008 to 2011 vs ANY other reg. No exaggeration at all, just plain fact. Always the same 3-4 regs. There's like another 25 to choose from but I have these type of confrontations with them ZERO %. The same regs, always, over and over and over the same bullshit coolers, I jut fold AK to 3bets, they simply have KK+ every single time, despite the 3b stat vs me being 840 million %.

Today, cut off 75% opening reg opens as usual, I 3bet, he 4bets, has KK. 1 minute later, EXACT SAME SPOT different table, he has KK, 1 minute later, EXACT SAME SPOT different table, he has KK, I obviously don't win any of them even holding an Ace, when the other way around I haven't seen my KK beat Ace rag since alcohol was illegal in the states. IT'S ABSOLUTE FABRICATED HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL EVERY SINGLE DAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

Each day I think to myself it'll change, I wait and I wait by the day, the week, month, year, half a fucking decade absolutely no change and in fact every day gets even further beyond the utter impossible, just worse, and worse, and worse, and worse, with the odd 2 days out of 30 relief, perhaps a winning day thrown in a month. No other account on the planet is like this I would bet my fucking life on it. And yet u all just fucking laugh it off like it's nothing. U MAKE ME SICK!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and as a trivial side note, nearly 4000 games and 200hrs this month, like 500% more than I ever did before. Result? MASSIVE LOSSES. Now that part never changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment