Tuesday, September 17, 2013

plain had enough of the game

My volume of late has just been pathetic. And it's all come from the gradual grinding down of my soul, the relentless bullshit that just will not ever give up raping my ass consistently. I'm still around 70% losing days on the year, despising the game. If someone gave me a ticket outta here I'd snap their arm off. Like I dunno, probably for $2 million I would agree to never play online poker again. Happily. ECSTATICALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe even for less.

Really dunno what my future holds in this game, I'm moving soon to a friend's where my outgoings will be roughly halved, I'm sure that won't do much for motivation to play either. Yet I need to make maximum money to eventually move into my own place again, preferrably BUYING somewhere. That prospect is just plain fucking LOL right now that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment