Wednesday, July 31, 2013

regs in my manor, gonna learn

I'd like to dedicate this post to MTT SnG reg and sheep shagger, Aliquantum. He's recently decided he thinks there's room to hop into MY games, the games I rule and crush above all else world wide. I'd just like to say, enjoy your little virgin upswing. That's what all newcomers to the 18's get, I had the same. In my first 100 18mans ever my graph is vertically up. Once the system's caught up with you it'll be lights out, and you'll have to sit back n mire the chief. gluck Bruce, have a 4X on me

2 comments:

  1. Ha, funny you noticed the same. My 1st 100-500 games in almost ANY format was UP UP UP - then jokerstars turns on the variancebutton Again, and same shite again - just different day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this DM guy is fkn higher than I am. War Aliquantum!

    ReplyDelete