Wednesday, June 12, 2013

time for another massive rant

Dont even know where to start. Same place as usual, no change, just pure and utter perma HELL!!!!!!!!!!!! If it wasn't for the fact I've won 2 $35 180's this month I'd prob be fkn busto in the $3 games. Just literally hundreds upon hundreds of cashless streaks in 18's...and not even below EV at that!!!!!!!!! Never been so fkn card dead my entire life. My stats must've gone from their usual 25/20 to more like 3/2!!!! Utterly AMAAAAAAAAAZINGLY IMPOSSIBLE. All in all 2013 has been the year from pure fucking hell, not much different to any other year but still. I've lost 68% of days played this year. That's 70% of my life in pure misery. That's producing my boss's product to perfection (playing like a fkn boss), him coming out his office at 5.30pm to smash it all to fuckin bits and tell me I'm not getting paid for the month/bi month/quarter/bi -year/year/CUNTING LIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFE!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment