Tuesday, April 2, 2013

more live

Decided on going back down for easter monday action as well. To sum up, quite simply.... OUT OF THIS WORLD!! In terms of both how horrendous EVERYONE is, and how unlucky I CONSTANTLY am!! Aswell as day 2 of the big tourney obv running, they had a side for £50 with a £3k gurantee, 10k chips, 25 min levels. I'm on a table of the two nut worst players on this planet just no question about it. They're 10x raising like 6 limpers with 54o etc. In fact, I was in that exact hand. Everyone limps and btn like 10x's, I have 99 in the SB and flat. Flop is 554, I c/c him everyone else folds. I decide I don't care what turn and river is I'm just c/cing. I've seen this guy bet and raise post flop with total air all the time. Turn is a King and he actually checks back. Suspiciuos then really, he would bet with nothing at all. River is an Ace, surfuknprise and I c/c a bet that really isn't that big. He doesn't have a King, or an Ace, he has cunting 54!!!!!!

I bust at bb150 with 10k...like this: Whale no.1 who's doing his utmost to donk off his stack as fast as humanly possible, I mean this kid is a SERIOUS degen, actually OPEN JAMS 3k in LP LMAO!!! Even funnier is that whale no.2 (54 guy) FLATS LOLLLL. I have AKo, my 10k is going in there. 54 guy then tanks gettting a trillion to one and eventually calls QTo. Aswell as the 54 hand he has also binked about 3 flushes, 4 sets and 190 royals in like 10 hands so he's never ever ever ever losing this. Sure enough what's the flop? QTx. My 10 to 1 Jack doesn't arrive and will in fact around 1 in 575 occasions contrary to this math thing that some lying cunt made up once upon a time. Bit like the bible. MATH IS LIE.

Anyway, so I'm off to the cash table, £1-£1. This is even worse, just cannot describe how bad, literally worse than play money on Stars. If you could just run to expectation I fail to see how you couldn't run at like 10000000000bb/100 at cash and like 100000% ROI at tournies in this place. If I lived in the town I'd be there 24/7!!!!

Anyway I'm just card the fuck dead for like the 1000th live lifetime hour of my life. It's just the same as when I played at the club. Sitting there watching every single player go on huge runs of cards whilst my average holding is 83o for decades at a time.
Eventually, the dumb prick who jammed the 86 at bb150 in the tourney is on my right and raises CO to £6. I have JJ in SB, I'm going to kill this little bastard! I make it £18 and he jams for £40 total, I obv snap. We don't turn over cards for cash showdowns til river is dealt. Flo is all unders then OH HELLO THE 90000% TO HIT EVERY TIME ACE WHY HOW FUNNY MEETING YOU HERE. Sure enough the prick turns over AJ. FMAFCL.

Then back to card dead again for like a fortnight. Then, the mate who's brought me down this time in the one car, busts his stack on the £1-£2 table, SO NOW I ACTULLAY GET CARDS R U FKN SERIOUS?!?!??!?! He wants to go home!!! So I get ATo raise from EP, nit woman flats BB, flop is AKJss, she fkn check raises me. I'm 10000% beat but I flat for the backdoor nut flush and obv a Q. Little do I realise how short she is tho and with only the same bet left ott I'm forced to call her all in. Had I noticed her stack I obv would've folded to the cr. Very next hand with matey waiting to go, I get AJs, raise again 4x, 35 callers. Flop is KJJ, I get it in vs one person he has fucking KJ. Just couldn't write this shit. Card dead for eons then when I pick up a hand the RNG screws me so damn hard. It's probably rigged there too. I ain't giving up until I've taken those bastards for a ton of money I know that much!!! Now £500/$800 down in 2 days there.




















No comments:

Post a Comment