Friday, January 4, 2013

already resigned to being a continued loser

4 hours and 57 games into today and I'm frankly ready for the morgue. Just so beyond sick it's...sick. Have started off ok in the 18's making $2k in less than 100 games, but as for everything else, pure diarrhea. Every single 180 FT bubble (or if I'm lucky to have made it to an actual FT) has ended in mass coolerdom. Every single bvb situation I'm just damn terrified to shove, bb is sitting on top 10% hand roughly 300% of the time, it's fucking impossible. I don't shove anymore, my shoves never ever ever get through, there is never worse than 10% waiting for ALLLLLLLLLL shoves in any spot at all. That's not how poker life used to be. You would shove, you would get folds, it would be like....well, not sure if you could imagine this...but it would ALMOST be like....REAL CARDS?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?! Yh I know, as if right??!?! Yh AS THE FUCK IF! Now we're on 100% manufactured organised pure RNG rig and there's no getting away from it ever by the looks of things.

Whilst messing about with the old bb/100s, I noticed these figures for everything above 18m, so that's 180's and MTT's since November. 3000 AIPF hands 150% below EV. LOL 150%!!!





12 rock solid months of runhell now, the ENTIRE of 2012 was impossible never ever run decent hell, and 2013 is a carbon fucking copy in the first 4 days. REALLY WANT TO KILL

2 comments:

  1. Ragz,I can totally empathize with you.The bullshit continues for me too.In one of my 18m 'set ups' today,blinds 200t new player (14 games played on SS) limped UTG with 55.I had 89o in the BB.I typed in the chat box ''watch this set up'' flop came 689 and obv the 7 comes on the river.He later flopped a fullhouse v's one of the other regs,99vQQ 933 board.Also,3 bubbles today whilst I was a midstack v's the 'bronze stars' KK V AA...QQ V KK...AK V AA.No fucking way!

    I've emailed them saying, ''I'm saving all my hh's to bring you mongrels down''The weird part is,when I send one of these emails,I generally run slightly above EV.Will be interesting to see if it happens tomorrow.

    Btw,I tried to contact you on skype but you've got a ''do not disturb'' sign up.

    I'm delbut333 if you wanna' chat.gl man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I've noticed similar thing before, ran better for a while after sending them abusive emails, think it's bout time they received another one! just type in skype next time ur on, I dont do the call bollox.

    ReplyDelete